Get inspired and discover all the secrets of the Sacred Valley and the culture of the Incas, who left impressive and unique architectural wonders like the city of Machu Picchu. During this 2 day tour you will explore the highlights of the Sacred Valley and you will visit the Lost City of the Incas.
[BLD] B = Breakfast | L = Lunch | D = Dinner | # = Not Included
|1||Sacred Valley – Pisaq – Ollantaytambo – Aguas Calientes||Htl Aguas Calientes||#L#|
|2||Aguas Calientes – Machu Picchu – Cusco||XXXX||B##|
Day 01: Sacred Valley – Ollantaytambo – Aguas Calientes
Early in the morning we will leave Cusco. We will stop at the city of Pisac (or Pisaq), through which the River of Urubamba flows. Here we will enjoy the weekly market where we can buy textiles, pottery and other little things. Continuously, we take the bus uphill to the ruins complex of Pisac. This is an Inca citadel perched on a mountainside. Our journey continues to Ollantaytambo, where we will visit the archaeological complex. In the afternoon, we will travel to Agua Calientes by train, where we’ll spend the night.
Meals Included: Buffet Lunch
Day 02: Aguas Calientes – Machu Picchu – Cusco
After a good night sleep, we will travel in bus to the mountain of Machu Picchu. The tour will be guided for 2:30 hours. We will visit the Main Square, the Circular Tower, the Sacred Sundial, the Royal Quarters, the Temple of the Three Windows and the cemeteries.
In the afternoon, we will return to our hotel in Cusco.
Machu Picchu was recently honored to become part of the New 7 Wonders of the World and is one of the top World Heritage cities on UNESCO’s prestigious list.
Meals Included: Breakfast
*Comment: The travellers who wish to visit Huayna Picchu are supposed to inform us during the reservation of this tour, so that we can save an entrance ticket. Due to new regulation, the entrance is limited to 400 people a day. Opening hours are from 07:00 am to 11:00 am.
Included in the Tour
- Guide for Professional Sacred Valley and Machu Picchu (shared Guide)
All excursion in Shared Service:
- The Sacred Valley and the Machu Picchu (bus for 35 passengers)
- Machu Picchu (Maximum 16 passengers)
- Breakfast (01)
- Lunch (01)
- Hotel Aguas Calientes (01)
- Transport all tour
- Train Ollantaytambo – Aguas Calientes – Ollantaytambo
- Bus Aguas Calientes – Machu Picchu – Aguas Calientes
- Machu Picchu entrance fee
- Transfer from the airport upon arrival in Lima is included if you provide us with the flight information at least five days in advance
Not Included in the Tour
- National & international flights
- National & international airport taxes
- Meals not listed
- Optional or extra activities during free time
- Transfer for optional or extra activities
- Entrance to Sacred Valley
- Travel insurance
- Items for personal use
- Pre and post accommodation
- Suggested budget for meals not included: USD 60.00
- Please carry your passport with you
- Mosquito repellent
- Currency: Soles
- Water for the first day