fbpx
info@joextravel.com

PAYMENT METHODS

 

PAYMENT METHODS

A deposit of 60% of the price of the invoice must be paid when placing an order.  The remaining 40% will be a payment 15 days before of tour. Guests who do not make the required deposits or the final payment at the appropriate times are subject to automatic cancellation without prior notice. The cancellation penalties indicated on the invoice or as established in these Terms and Conditions apply (see Cancellation Policy). AMEX, MasterCard and Visa are accepted for deposits.

If your tour has Inca Trail 4d / 3n we need $ 350 per person as a minimum deposit at the time of your reservation. This deposit can only be guaranteed once we have received confirmation from our local Inca Trail Administrator with your ticket to the Inca Trail – it is not refundable

  • VISA, MASTER CARD, AMEX, DINNERS CLUB credit card (Add 3%)
  • VISA, MASTER CARD, AMEX, DINNERS CLUB cards: valid for on-line payments

Bank Account Deposit in Peru

If it is a deposit from abroad, you must add USD 50 to the total amount for the bank charges, plus the expenses from your country.

  • Bank: Banco de Crédito del Peru
  • On behalf of: Journey Experience SAC
  • Cta Dollars: 285-1730674-1-51
  • Address: Av. El Sol 189 Cusco – Cusco
  • SWIFT code: BCPLPEPL
  • ABA code: 26006127
  • Interbanking Code: 00228500173067415157

Payment through Paypal

  • Add 8% of expenses for collection in Paypal, deposit to bralu@joextravel.com

Webster Union Transfer

  • Name of Bralu Percy Santos Acostupa (must indicate that the expenses are assumed by the client) and inform us by mail the shipping code

Terms of sale

The passenger accepts the conditions published on our website:

  • Cancellation between 60 – 40 days penalty of 30% of the price of the tours, (*)
  • Cancellation between 39 – 20 days penalty of 60% of the price of the tours, (*)
  • Cancellation between 19 – 0 days will be charged 100% of the price of the tours (*)

(*) In the case of Camino Inca, reservations are subject to prior payment, if there is cancellation, there are no refunds, no change of name or date applies.

Copyright © 2007 - 2019 Joex Travel, All rights reserved.
Copyright © 2007 - 2019 Joex Travel, All rights reserved.